A sociable way to enjoy a taste of lots of different dishes. Just sit round the table whilst your chef brings you dish after dish of delicious food to share with a brief explanation
Example menu-price €25 per head (for 6 tapas) with a €60 chefs charge.
There is an extra chefs charge of €60 for parties over 10.
10% discount for groups over 20.
- Thai prawn salad: King prawns marinated in lemongrass, ginger and garlic on a bed of rocket cherry tomatoes and radishes topped with crispy rice noodles and served with chilli jam for dipping
- Barbecue ribs: Tender braised ribs in a rich barbecue sauce
- Baked egg: Baked Camembert and sun-dried tomatoes with a runny yolk center served with crusty bread
- Scallops in mango salsa: Pan fried scallops topped with a mango and chilli salsa
- Spinach tortilla: Traditional Spanish omelette of spinach and nutmeg served with Canarian mojo sauces
- Stuffed mushrooms: Button mushrooms filled with bacon and pine nut stuffing, in a tomato ragu topped with mozzarella
If you don’t like any of the suggested menu feel free to swap some around with the following
- Parma Ham with marinated Mushrooms, rocket, cherry plum tomatoes and balsamic reduction
- Beef koftas balls in a mild curry sauce topped with coriander
- King Prawn Salad – Sautéed king prawns and watercress salad with toasted pine nuts and sweet tomato chutney
- Tomato and buffalo mozzarella salad finished with fresh basil and balsamic
- Button mushrooms stuffed with spinach and goats cheese, baked in a tomato and basil ragu
- Baked avocado with blue cheese and walnuts and crusty bread
- Pimiento de pardon – baby peppers roast in extra virgin olive oil and sea salt
- Lanzarote goats cheese served with fig jam and crusty bread
- Chunky chips wrapped in Parma ham and roasted in the oven. Served with aioli
- Garlic prawns – king prawns cooked in garlic and olive oil